Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finally Travel Dates...Nov 25-Dec 8

Ok so we woke up this morning to find an email from Gabriel that he received word from the Consulate that we got our third choice consulate appointment date for Dec 6th. They were already booked for Nov 29 and 30th. So that means we will leave the day after Thanksgiving and return home on December 8th. We are excited to have all of this confirmed and finalized--no changes now! :) I thought that I would be a little saddened by this later travel date, but honestly both of us feel very content. I think the week later date will be best so that I will be fully healed from my surgery and able to talk , Phil and his school will have enough lead time to get a qualified substitute teacher since he will be gone for more than two weeks, and we won't be in quite as much of a packing/planning frenzy with the extra 7 days. Thank you Lord for your perfect timing.

4 comments:

  1. woo hoo! Congrats on your official travel dates!We're excited for your family and your Wuchuan Girl!

    Bruce & Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND...you get to have Thanksgiving w/ your family! So excited for you. Will be praying for your trip and all the details.
    Kelly McCaig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad for the extra time to heal and pack - and that you will come home with your new daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it feels great to have everything confirmed! Now you can get busy packing and preparing for the trip. Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete