Friday, November 25, 2011

Heading to the Airport!

I just wanted to do a quick test of using our blogspot from the laptop. I had only used our desktop before! My parents just arrived and we will be leaving shortly for O'Hare. Hard to believe this is finally the official start to our trip to bring home Chun Le. Although I am looking at packed bags right now this still seems surreal that we are heading out to meet our youngest daughter. WOW! By the way, I stand corrected from an earlier post...in China we will be 14 hours ahead of Chicago time (I forgot about the recent changing of clocks). We probably won't have internet access again until we arrive in Guangzhou and get settled into our hotel there. So likely we will not post again until some Sunday night China time. Let the adventure begin!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Are you there? I woke up praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for your family! Good luck and hope you are having safe travels. You were missed yesterday when the Stowers/Williams families got together, but we were all very happy about Chun Le coming into our lives!
    Love,
    Buford, Jenna, & Cooper

    ReplyDelete