Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TA is coming...good news!!!

Here is the email I just received from our agency:
Jill,

The TA is coming. Our liaison to CCCWA told me last night that it was sent and we should receive it soon.

Gabriel

I am half jumping up and down, half crying tears of joy and fully praising our Lord for this good news! So it sounds like maybe by the end of the week we will have the official notification of Travel Approval! Thanksgiving in China maybe??? That works for us!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Feel free to call us if you have any travel questions!

    Bruce & Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! It was such a relief to have that TA and be able to make firm plans! We'll be praying for you as you prepare to meet your sweet girl. Let me know if you have any travel questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have travel questions I am sure...once our exact travel dates are set (possibly by Friday/Saturday) the reality of travel will finally set in and we need to GET PACKING! Honestly I have thought about it a lot but until now it still seemed a bit surreal and so far off so I was not motivated to put together a list of questions. Seeing exact travel dates will kick me/us into fast gear and we may be calling and/or emailing both families since you both have been there done that in the past year. Will be in touch soon!

    ReplyDelete